Mother’s day SMS collection in English 4 mom / mum (Latest/New/Free)
Mother's day sms messages collection is dedicated for 13 May 2015(Mother's day). On mother's day every one specially son and daughter texting their mother to wish them happy mothers day. This category contains messages suitable to be taged as:-
mom sms messages, sms mom, mum sms, happy mothers day sms greetings
What a mother I have?
Lovely, lonely, peaceful mother,
She loves and treats us equally,
Wow, what a mother I have!
When she talks, laughs, sings,
All feel happy and be quiet to hear it.
Her soft voice makes me happy.
What a mother I have?
Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
“Happy Mother’s day”
Your Mother Bore You
For 9 Months ,
She Watched Her Feet
Swell, She Struggled To
She Got Breathless Quick,
She Bore Excruciating Pain,
She Suffered Many Sleepless
She Became Your Nurse, Your
Chef, Your Teacher, your
Cleaner, Your Launderette, Your
She Struggled For You, But Not
Did She See It As A Struggle,
Not Once Did She Develop
Regrets After All This …
How Dare You Say Even
“UFF” To Her …
M – For the MILLION things she gave me,
O – For she’s growing OLD,
T – For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H – For her HEART of purest gold,
E – For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R – For she is always RIGHT and always be.
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”.
A word that means the world to me.
“Happy Mother’s Day” means more
than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
we never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.
M : For making all the family happy.
O : For offering them all her care.
T : For teaching them words of wisdom.
H : For him to say a prayer.
E : For everyone ought to say thank you.
R : For remembering our mother always.
When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
– You thanked her by crying all the night.
When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
– You thanked her by running away when she called.
When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
– You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.
When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.
– You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table.
When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
– You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud.
When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school.
– You thanked her by screaming, “I’M NOT GOING”.
When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.
– You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.
When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
– You thanked her by dripping it all over you lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
– You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.
When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after another.
– You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
– You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.
– You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.
– You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
– You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
– You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her car.
– You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.
– You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation.
– You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.
– You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn’t be embarrassed in front of you friends.
When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
– You thanked her by saying “It’s none of you business”.
When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
– You thanked her by saying “I don’t want to be like you”.
When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.
– You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.
When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
– You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.
When you were 24, she met your fiancee and asked about your plans for the future.
– You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you.
– You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.
– You thanked by telling her, “Things are different now.”
When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative’s birthday.
– You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
– You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If she’s still around, never forget to love her more than ever. And if she’s not, remember her unconditional love
Mother’s day sms messages collection is dedicated for 13 May 2015(Mother’s day). On mother’s day every one specially son and daughter texting their mother to wish them happy mothers day. This category contains messages suitable to be taged as:- mom sms messages, sms mom, mum sms, happy mothers day sms greetings
The memories of my childhood might be hazy in your mind
but the clarity of thought & purpose with which u brought me up
stands distinct in my intellect
I wish every child who comes into this world gets a mother like u
Happy Mother’s Day