Mother’s day SMS collection in English 4 mom / mum (Latest/New/Free)
Life is busy, times are demanding, yet dear ones need to be wished, calendar 2018 reached to an end, say Good Bye 2018 and Welcome New Year 2019 start new calendar 2019
we have special new year sms 2019 collection for you. free New Year SMS messages collection contains best new year sms , happy new year sms , new year sms 2019 , english new year sms , sms for new year , funny new year sms , new year sms in , new year sms wishes , new years sms , free new year sms , new year sms messages , new year sms greeting , new year greetings , new year wishes , new year quotes and some new year shayari and so onGreetings SMS Messages collection offers sms greetings for various occaions.Soft Speech clean heart,
peaceful eyes, strengthful hands,
focussed mind and determined
decision with God's Love.
Alway Makes you winner.
<<<<<<<happy jumma mobarak>>>>>>>>
When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
– You thanked her by crying all the night.
When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
– You thanked her by running away when she called.
When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
– You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.
When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.
– You thanked her by coloring the dinning room table.
When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
– You thanked her by looping into the nearest pile of mud.
When you were 6 years old, she walked you into school.
– You thanked her by screaming, “I’M NOT GOING”.
When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.
– You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor window.
When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
– You thanked her by dripping it all over you lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
– You thanked her by never even bothering to practice it.
When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after another.
– You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
– You thanked her by asking to sit in the different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.
– You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.
– You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
– You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
– You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drove her car.
– You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.
– You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your school graduation.
– You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.
– You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn’t be embarrassed in front of you friends.
When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
– You thanked her by saying “It’s none of you business”.
When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
– You thanked her by saying “I don’t want to be like you”.
When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.
– You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.
When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
– You thanked her by telling your friend it was ugly.
When you were 24, she met your fiancee and asked about your plans for the future.
– You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told how deeply she loved you.
– You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.
– You thanked by telling her, “Things are different now.”
When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative’s birthday.
– You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
– You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did, came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If she’s still around, never forget to love her more than ever. And if she’s not, remember her unconditional love
I was sitting in front of the TV the other day and decided to clean out my DVD , CD, and, video cassette collection. There were cassettes I had collected dating back 13 years! Most of them were my favorite movies. I enjoyed watching some of them again.
I also found videos of the times when I was young and my family had gone on trips to places I didn’t even recognize in the video. It reminded me of the old times. The video rekindled something inside me that I had almost lost. It made me happy for the warmth my father and mother provides me.
Now that mother’s day is coming up, I am planning to do something special for her. I want to show her that I still love her like I used to.
I have a few things in mind and I am going to share it with you:
Watch the movie “Mother India”. It’s a treat to watch the legendary Nargis battle against hardships like all our mothers do. Maybe you could get hold of them in your video rental store.
Give a mother’s day card. It’s the best way to show you care. But I don’t like to just buy a card off the shelf from Archies and give it to my mother. They are after all just pieces of paper anyone can buy provided they have the money. Maybe a warm hug along with the card would be nice.
If you are artistic draw something for her or cook something special for her to show her you care for her. You can’t get this off some store even for a million bucks.
Buy her presents and food that she likes. On our birthdays when I was young, that’s what my mother did for me and that’s what I am going to do for her now.
Send her one SMS to show her you care for her. Send her one for each hour of mother’s day. If you are wondering how you can write so many sms then don’t worry. We have a great collection of SMS dedicated for just mother’s day.
Don’t forget to ask for your mother’s blessings and your father’s support.
That’s it. That’s all I have in mind.
Maybe you have some ideas too ?
Maybe some SMS about mothers day.
May be some ideas for gifts to give to your mother.
Please share it with us because sharing ideas will always help everyone make this special day even better.
Here are some more great mother’s day bollywood movies:
Hazaar Chaurasi ki Ma
Dil ka Kya Kasoor
Ma ki Mamta
Karan aur Arjun
And here are a few SMS you can use:
You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day.
Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
Maa se rishta aisa banaya jaae,
Jisko nigaaho me bithaya jae,
Rahe uska mera rishta kuch aisa ki,
Wo agar udaas ho to humse bhi muskuraya na jaae.
Happy Mother’s Day.
For the best mom
Who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother’s Day.
If you need more mother’s day sms like these then click here.